Friedrich offers a complete line of PTACs
- Galvanized zinc coated steel wall sleeve and steel base pan undergo an 11-step preparation process, are powder coated with a polyester finish and cured in an oven for exceptional durability.
- Additional heating element bottom plate above an improved heat shield provides extra thermal protection.
- Additional thermistor on the blower scroll outlet regulates internal temperature.
- Factory run-tested units reduce problems in the field.
- Internal diagnostic program can alert maintenance to component failures or operating problems. Fourteen numeric service error codes stored in memory facilitate rapid unit diagnostics.
- Easy access filters simplify maintenance and extend the life of the product.
- Room freeze protection initiates heat if temperature falls to 40?F in an unoccupied room.
- Random compressor restart protects electrical systems from overload when power is restored.
- Tamper-resistant, anodized stamped aluminum grille withstands chalking and oxidation.
- Break-proof control door design maintains the integrity of the unit.
- Indoor coil frost sensor protects the compressor to lengthen the life of the unit.
- Diamonblue Technology protects the outdoor coil from harsh environments..Industry leading warranty features 2-year full warranty on parts and labor and 5-year limited warranty.
- Nationwide service network and U.S. based Friedrich expert technical team ensures you get fast, knowledgeable service..Super-efficient refrigeration design with EERs up to 13.0 and COP up to 3.6.
- Exceptional FriedrichLink energy management thermostats available (wired & wireless) with integrated occupancy sensor, five distinct energy presets and comprehensive remote management capability.
- Advanced coil design adds more surface area leading to higher efficiencies.
- Thicker steel inner-wall and foam construction decreases thermal transfer and energy loss.
- Energy efficient heat pump models available in our complete line.
- Electronic defrost control ensures more run time in efficient heat pump mode.
- Electronic temperature limiting to adjust low/high temperature range limits for reduced energy usage.
- Slinger ring technology in condensate removal system cools the coil and increases efficiency.
- Desk control ready to allow hotel owners to control units from a central location..Dehumidification removes up to 3.2 pints/hour of moisture in cool mode to improve comfort and reduce the chance of mold and mildew growth.
- Constant Fan mode provides continuous fan operation in cooling or heating modes to create a steady stream of white noise that masks sound level changes when the compressor cycles on/off.
- Fresh air damper brings in fresh outside air when desired.
- Intuitive unit controls are user friendly with easy-to-read LED display that can show either set-point or actual room temperature as selected by owner.
- Anti-microbial air filters are easy to access and washable.
- Instant Heat on heat pump models quickly heats a room to the desired temperature for increased comfort.
- Even-heat monitoring checks room temperature and automatically adds heat boost if necessary.
- Automatic periodic sampling of room temperature to ensure desired conditions are maintained.
- Reversible indoor air louvers to easily change direction of airflow..Modular product design ensures easy access to key components for cleaning and repairs; including washable, lift-out air filters.
- Remote thermostat pop-out wiring module allows easier wiring and unit change out without rewiring thermostat.
- Standard heat output power cord comes attached to the unit.
- Compact front is designed to preserve indoor floor space with a depth of 7? inches.
- Faultless Sure-hold front cover system securely attaches the front each time.
- Inner wall service plate provides service access to tangential blower bearing without having to open up the entire inner wall.
- Unit may be installed flush with the floor.
|Additional Performance Specs
|Front Cover Height
|Front Cover Width
|Front Cover Depth
|Dimensions With Package
||3.1 pints per hour
|Indoor CFM High
|Indoor CFM Low
|Sensible Heat Ratio
|Suggested Retail Price
||Please contact the Friedrich Contract Sales Department at (800) 541-6645
|Detailed Electrical Information
|Reverse Heating Amps
|Reverse Heating Watts
|Outdoor Fan Motor
|Plug Face (NEMA #)
|Power Cord Length
|Reverse Heating Btu/hr
|Reverse Heating Btu/hr
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. Contact us before you buy a manufactures warranty to see just how affordable our in store warranties can be.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Standard shipping on free standing appliances and electronics includes set-up and removal of the old unit with-in specified zip code areas. Any material needed for free standing appliance or electronic installs is an extra charge. Built-in appliances can be installed by our team on a time & material basis.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents